Welcome to my blog documenting the build of my Yamaha 5vy R1 powered MNR VORTX kitcar #RT190 Here you will be able to follow my progression start to finish on this lightweight race spec car..

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Chassis trolley

Looking at other people's builds I noticed that they were commonly built on 3x axel stands.Personally I didn't want the car sitting in the one spot clogging up my single garage,I liked the idea of a mobile trolley to let me move the car around and even push it outside when the weathers good.Searching online I found these guys http://www.cjautos.org.uk/
I purchased a pair of there mobile stands and addapted them to fit my Vortx chassis,hopefully when I'm done I'll be able to sell the stands on to someone else that's hoping to build a kit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment